The steel roof hatch frame allows installation over two lock-forming panels. The standard frame size allows prefabricating upturns to the frame using the same model each time.
- The gas springs of the lid make it easy to use the hatch.
- There is no need to lower the lid on the roof, which significantly reduces scratching around the hatch.
- A patented solution used in the lock of the roof hatch allows keeping the hatch locked from the outside so that it can still be opened from the inside in the case of an emergency.
- A model with a plexiglass lid is also available.
- Plexiglass is especially suitable for places where the roof hatch is used for providing additional light.
Do you have questions about our products and services? Would you like to enquire about your order?
Use this form to send us a message.