Evo™ roof ladder
Nesco’s new Evo™ roof ladder is the best ladder on the market based on comprehensive assessment! A ladder of high quality is the sum of many components. These include safety, durability, ease of installation, aesthetic characteristics, accessibility and ease of use. Nesco’s product development has designed the optimal overall solution comprising all of the above mentioned factors.
- The tiny knots of the steps increase friction and provide a secure and safe grip during climbing.
- The knots are more comfortable for the hands and feet than sharp-edged roughing, so you can also climb without wearing gloves.
- Since the friction and grip are not based on the roughening of steps by means of perforation, no impurities enter the rungs which increases the service life of the ladder considerably.
- Perforation also creates cut faces that are prone to corrosion. The Evo roof ladder removes this problem.
- The asymmetrical shape of the rung maximises the step surface in both wall and roof ladders > secure and safe under the foot.
- The asymmetrical shape prevents the rung from spinning, which is dangerous to the user. A spinning ladder rung means that the strength is decreased and that the ladder is definitely dangerous.
Nesco’s new Evo™ roof ladder is the best ladder on the market based on comprehensive assessment!
Do you have questions about our products and services? Would you like to enquire about your order?
Use this form to send us a message.